Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Clash of Generations



So, I told my family about my blog at dinner tonight.  One of them wanted to see it.  Another suggested that I email my father-in-law about it.  Never one to postpone, I went to my email account to send the news to my father-in-law.  Some friends had emailed me to say that they couldn't get on the site via my hyperlink and I realized that luddite that I am, I had typed it wrong.  Now my child could have sat down and solved the problem for me in about a minute, but nooo I had to do it myself. (I am very good at channeling my inner 4 year old)  All my kid wanted to do is see my blog, but I made them wait while I sloowly figured out how to correct my mistake and forward the correction to my email list.  And I yelled at them while I did it.  Cuz that's the way I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment