Monday, August 17, 2009

Love Or Money?


Today I am shedding "lyte" on choices. A recent poll conducted by AOL's Shortcuts and AllYou.com asked women if they would rather save $50 per week or have more sex. And the answer is....show us the money.

Now, you could claim that women in better economic times would choose to have more sex. But I doubt it. Despite our portrayals in songs, books, and movies, women tend to be much more pragmatic than romantic. Women have to be, we are left with the consequences of passion: children.

And what does it say about mens' skills in the sack when a majority of women would prefer a mere $50 per week than hot man on woman action? I mean no one would turn down $50, but I wonder what the break even point is: $40, $30, $20, or even $10?

I love the fact that they didn't bother to ask men the same question. It is polls like these that lay bare (pun completely intended) the gap between the sexes. Vive la difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment